WELCOME! Supporting Struggling Readers for Over 40 Years
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Michigan Branch of the International Dyslexia Association, a 501(c3), nonprofit organization that supports individuals with dyslexia or other language-based learning disorders, as well as their families and educators. One of 42 IDA branches worldwide, we have been in existence since 1976.
Until everyone can read,
Heidi Turchan, M.Ed.
International Dyslexia Association
- Text READ-MI to 20222 to donate $10 to MI Branch of IDA because we want to continue educating and advocating for struggling readers. Funds donated through this channel will go to support tutoring and teacher education programs.
- No standard text messaging fees are incurred by mobile users to initiate and complete a text message donation.
- No portion of any amount donated is held by participating wireless providers. Donations are passed through at 100% back to the beneficiary charity.
- All mobile users can obtain a tax receipt for their donations made via text message by visiting: https://www.mobilegiving.org/tax-receipt/.
- Mobile users can donate up to $25-$100 per 30 consecutive days depending on carrier.
Your donation will be used to further our mission of
education and advocacy.
We thank you so much for your support!
Share this page with your friends…